Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Overwhelmed by the Internet

There is so much out there on the Internet.

I've been debating whether or not to get a Twitter account.  I see the value in it at the moment, but am I just jumping on the bandwagon?  And a bit late at that.

Last month I discovered Squidoo.  I bet you've heard of it, but I hadn't.  I'm sure there's a lot of interesting stuff out there that I haven't found yet.  So, I've been exploring Squidoo of late.

I made a couple "lenses" of my own.  A while ago, I wrote a blog post on affirmation passwords.  I thought it an interesting idea, so I turned it into a lens.  (I also made a lens for my shop.)  I've now got a bunch of ideas for other lenses, but I wonder if it'll just turn into another time suck.

That's what the Internet is, isn't it?  I can waste so much time on random things.

I guess the point of this post is a question.  What else is out there?  What am I missing?  Are there any interesting sites that I haven't stumbled across yet?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comments.

I respond to comments* via email, unless your profile email is not enabled. Then, I'll reply in the comment thread. Eventually. Probably.

*Exception: I do not respond to "what if?" comments, but I do read them all. Those questions are open to your interpretation, and I don't wish to limit your imagination by what I thought the question was supposed to be.