Friday, April 23, 2010

Quick Update

I haven't worked this week.  I've been ill.  Again.  (It's a bit ridiculous, I know.)

I got a call from the sub caller today.  She had assignments for me for next week.  For one of them I was requested.  She gave me the name, and I couldn't place it.

How could I be requested to sub for a teacher I don't remember?

I knew it had to be my memory, so I did a little search through my records.  Sure enough, I do remember the teacher.  I subbed a couple weeks in the room next door to her a while back.  I'm a little shocked she'd request me, though.  I didn't think she liked me all that much.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comments.

I respond to comments* via email, unless your profile email is not enabled. Then, I'll reply in the comment thread. Eventually. Probably.

*Exception: I do not respond to "what if?" comments, but I do read them all. Those questions are open to your interpretation, and I don't wish to limit your imagination by what I thought the question was supposed to be.