Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Sick Weekend

I had such a lovely weekend planned. And then BAM, I get hit with this misery of a (for want of a better word) cold. Ugh!

I have not heard out of my left ear since Friday night. I spent most of Saturday and Sunday asleep. I'm only now beginning to feel human again. I figured that today would be a good day to clear out my inboxes, only to discover that I couldn't connect to the Internet. ???

The Internet worked perfectly during the weekend (I wasn't on the computer, but I saw that it was working). I wasn't much in the mood to troubleshoot, but I had to figure out what was going on. As you can see, I figured it out. (Long story short: something got plugged into the phone line that shouldn't have been.)

So, now I'm going to go back and huddle beneath blankets and doze. I'm so ready to be done with this!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comments.

I respond to comments* via email, unless your profile email is not enabled. Then, I'll reply in the comment thread. Eventually. Probably.

*Exception: I do not respond to "what if?" comments, but I do read them all. Those questions are open to your interpretation, and I don't wish to limit your imagination by what I thought the question was supposed to be.