Thursday, January 21, 2010

Watched Student

"Don't look at me. I can't work when people are looking at me."

So, I continued to watch him.

Today I covered biology. They had a test. This one boy was doing all the things one shouldn't do during a test: talking to a neighbor, looking around, and acting like he was going to do something inappropriate. Of course I was watching him.

Eventually, he settled. He got to work on his test. And I turned my attention to other things.

One of these days they'll get it. As long as they're complaining about me watching them, I'm going to watch them. The minute they get to work, they won't even notice me, and I won't have to keep an eye on them.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comments.

I respond to comments* via email, unless your profile email is not enabled. Then, I'll reply in the comment thread. Eventually. Probably.

*Exception: I do not respond to "what if?" comments, but I do read them all. Those questions are open to your interpretation, and I don't wish to limit your imagination by what I thought the question was supposed to be.