Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Yes, It's Hot

I had the local news on last night.  It was on in the background as I was cleaning up the kitchen, so I wasn't paying much attention to it.  I was kind of half listening to the weather report.
It's been hot.  Very hot.  Record breaking heat.  For April.  
There was this one interview that caught my attention.  Some random woman was talking about how this weather is normal in the summer, but now it was unseasonably warm.  Um, really?  I had no idea.  (The station won't let me embed the video here, so the link to it is here and it is the Featured Story for April 20th at 5:36 AM.)

You'd think that there would be other news to report.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comments.

I respond to comments* via email, unless your profile email is not enabled. Then, I'll reply in the comment thread. Eventually. Probably.

*Exception: I do not respond to "what if?" comments, but I do read them all. Those questions are open to your interpretation, and I don't wish to limit your imagination by what I thought the question was supposed to be.