Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Unnoticed Meetings

Today the teacher left a little note for her students.  It said: "I am at my monthly meeting at CSULB."  Pretty clear.  I pointed it out to every period.  And every period said the same thing...

"What monthly meeting?"

Okay, it's April.  This is the 8th month of school.  If this teacher has been out once a month all year, you would think that the students would have noticed.  I'd wager that she has mentioned the meetings to the class at some point or other.  

Teenagers.  Sigh.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comments.

I respond to comments* via email, unless your profile email is not enabled. Then, I'll reply in the comment thread. Eventually. Probably.

*Exception: I do not respond to "what if?" comments, but I do read them all. Those questions are open to your interpretation, and I don't wish to limit your imagination by what I thought the question was supposed to be.