Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Color Test

I've been spending way too much time on the Internet lately. Today someone posted a link to a color test. So, I figured, why not?

Before you click on the link and try it yourself, make sure you have some time to devote to it. The first time I didn't take my time and I ended up with a 16. Kind of a poor showing, so I went back and tried it again. The second time I got a 4. I'm gunning for a 0 (the high score). Not right now, though.

Here's the link.

I'd love some comments with your scores.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comments.

I respond to comments* via email, unless your profile email is not enabled. Then, I'll reply in the comment thread. Eventually. Probably.

*Exception: I do not respond to "what if?" comments, but I do read them all. Those questions are open to your interpretation, and I don't wish to limit your imagination by what I thought the question was supposed to be.