Thursday, August 7, 2008

Grocery Store Annoyances

I was checking my email this morning (on AOL) when I came across this article. I thought it was interesting.

I found I agreed with some (especially numbers 2, 4, 7, and 12). Some I don't have issues with (numbers 1, 5, 6, 8, 15, and 16). As for the temper tantrums (number 3), honestly, I don't hear them. A long time ago I learned how to tune out crying kids. I do that naturally now.

And as for numbers 9 & 10, I don't notice. I've learned to ignore the stupid signs (if you ignore them, then the advertisers lose), and I've never been tempted to buy more of an item than I need (the signs are pretty clear about how you can buy just one at the "discounted" price).

I only once bought something that was outdated (number 11), so since then, I'm careful to check expiration dates. For number 13--put your hand over the keypad as you key in your PIN.

Yeah, exciting topic. It's been a slow week.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comments.

I respond to comments* via email, unless your profile email is not enabled. Then, I'll reply in the comment thread. Eventually. Probably.

*Exception: I do not respond to "what if?" comments, but I do read them all. Those questions are open to your interpretation, and I don't wish to limit your imagination by what I thought the question was supposed to be.