Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Flies

The cabinet makers have been here for two days. Progress is being made in the kitchen. But I'm about ready to lose it. There are flies in my house.

It's been years since I've noticed a housefly problem. I guess I've been busy fighting the ants. But the cabinet guys were in and out all day, and the screens stayed open. That made it easy for the flies to get in.

I keep reminding myself that this is a temporary thing. The cabinets should be finished tomorrow. They look good (I'll post pictures in a day or so). It's just that when I go to open the refrigerator door, a fly should not fly in and land on the egg carton.

I've shooed a few out since the cabinet guys left for the day. And at the moment I don't see any others. But I just know I haven't gotten them all, and that worries me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comments.

I respond to comments* via email, unless your profile email is not enabled. Then, I'll reply in the comment thread. Eventually. Probably.

*Exception: I do not respond to "what if?" comments, but I do read them all. Those questions are open to your interpretation, and I don't wish to limit your imagination by what I thought the question was supposed to be.