Monday, September 17, 2007

The Migraine Excuse

Saturday I went to the Harvest Festival. Yes, I'm one of those. I love craft shows.

It was crowded, but I expected that. And I didn't go crazy. I only ended up with a barrette and a bag. I had fun. I like to look at all the stuff that they show.

But, unfortunately, I did too much. Sunday I paid for it.

For years I called them three-day headaches, but I was told that I could refer to them as migraines. So, I do. Sunday I had a migraine. Well, I had part of one. It started Saturday night, continued a bit on Sunday, and today I'm just about over it. I hope.

Don't get me wrong. I wasn't in pain for all that time. Mostly I was in pain Saturday night. Sunday I was more in an awareness of the possibility of pain. And today I feel like I'm on the other side of it.

It used to be that all I could do about the pain was to sleep it off. But I've found some miracle homeopathic stuff. It really helps. So, the pain wasn't as bad as it could have been.

Anyway, that's my excuse. I didn't post because I had a headache. And if that's not a good enough excuse, you've never had a migraine (lucky you!).

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comments.

I respond to comments* via email, unless your profile email is not enabled. Then, I'll reply in the comment thread. Eventually. Probably.

*Exception: I do not respond to "what if?" comments, but I do read them all. Those questions are open to your interpretation, and I don't wish to limit your imagination by what I thought the question was supposed to be.